Biotec is a next-gen facial in which the use of the instrument is not involved. It caters to the various kinds of skin issues that people are frequently facing today. Some of the most prevailing skin issues are:
- Skin ageing
Certain elements cause a breakdown in cellular energy which are given below:
- Life style
- UV rays
- Hormonal changes
This results in an extremely weak skin structure and unbalanced complexion. Professionals prescribe this treatment relevant to the needs of individuals.
Science has proved that Biotec Facial Treatments can increase the energy of cells. This is necessary for optimum skin function. There are several kinds of Biotec facials like Bio-Tec Skin Surfacer and Bio-Tec Blemish Control. In this article, we are going to discuss different kinds of facials so that making the right choice becomes easy for you.
Various Types of Biotec Facial:
Each kind of facial contributes to dealing with a specific kind of skin issue.
1. Biotec Line Eraser:
This treatment is very revitalizing and a clinically proven skin treatment. Furthermore, produce a noticeable impact on our skin by ironing wrinkles or filling lines. For those who don’t prefer the invasive approach, this is an excellent option.
Target Areas Of Line Eraser:
- Fine lines
- Dull skin complexion
Advantages Of Opting for This Facial:
- It softens the wrinkles and fine lines.
- The blood circulation in the face gets better.
- Removes skin stress and hydrate it due to which it gets revitalized.
2. Biotec Firm-A-Lift:
This is among the best anti-ageing Biotec Facial Treatments so far. It’s a mix of massage and galvanic sculpting technologies. This one target the age spots of the skin which are given below:
- Sagging skin
- Sun damage
- Enlarged pores
- Skin conditions that are relevant to intrinsic and extrinsic ageing.
Benefits Of Firm A Lift:
- The muscle tone enhances to lift facial contours.
- It firms the skin of jowls, cheeks, and fine lines.
- Provide smoothness to deep wrinkles.
- Prevents you from any kind of skin damage.
3. Biotec Skin Resurfacer:
You can get a refined and even skin tone by opting for skin resurfacing. Moreover, has a significant smoothing effect on the skin. The ultrasonic peel, massage, and light therapy all work together to give you a glowing complexion and smooth skin. Ultrasonic peels use a combination of lactic and hydraulic acid to reveal a smoother complexion. After that, massage and light therapy restore the skin’s natural balance. Resultantly, you will see a noticeable decrease in fine lines and wrinkles.
Target Areas Of Skin Resurfacer:
- Uneven skin tone
- Blemish spots
- Fine lines
Significance Of Skin Resurfacer:
- Skin’s smoothness enhanced.
- Provides balance to the uneven skin tone.
- Makes the smoothness of superficial scarring becomes noticeable.
- Very effective treatment for blemishes.
- The visibility of wrinkles and fine lines reduce to a great extent.
4. Biotec Radiance Renew:
This is the most powerful and ultimate treatment for the following issues:
- Dull, tired, and uneven skin tone
- Dark circles under the eyes
The result of this facial makes skin brighter, radiant, and clear.
It targets the sluggish complexion for radiant skin. The ultraviolet peel makes use of vibration energy for deep skin exfoliation. Galvanic current increase the effectiveness of orange flower extracts for restoring moisture and brightness.
Target Areas Of Radiance Renew:
- Dull skin
Merits Of Radiance Renew:
- Provides new energy to dull and tired-looking skin.
- Skin gets brightened and makes skin tone even.
- Reduce discolouration
- Minimize the dark circles under the eyes.
5. Biotec Blemish Control:
This detoxifies, repairs, and re-balances the skin prone to blemishes or problematic skin. Ultrasonic vibration, massage, and galvanic currents are all used in this approach. It is one of those Treatments of Biotec Facial that repairs damaged tissues by leaving smooth skin behind.
Target Areas Of Blemish Control:
- Dull and damaged skin
Benefits Of Blemish Control Facial:
- This is a source of deep cleansing and damaged skin repair.
- The inflammation on the face gets reduced.
- Provide balance to the skin oil production.
- Restores vital moisture levels in the skin.
6. Biotec Sensitive Skin Smoother:
This is ideal for skin that is prone to redness and inflammation. Furthermore, encourage cell regeneration and skin repair. The oxygen infusion encourages cellular regeneration. The red-light therapy and the antioxidants encourage skin repair. Our skin has a natural ability of healing which activates because of this facial. As a result, you experience smooth and serene skin. By being calm and smooth, the skin continues to repair itself for a better touch. In the end, a face will get a perfect balance and structure.
Target Areas Of Skin Smoother:
- Sensitive skin
- Irritation and redness
Significances Of Skin Smoother:
- This calms redness and skin sensitivity
- It distributes oxygen among the skin cells
- Enhances the speed of cell regeneration
- Makes circulation and moisture better
You can experience these kinds of facials at any good spa-like Meridian Spa. They all are harmless and designed to make your skin’s outlook better. So, feel free to choose any one that meets your needs best.