The University trains the students through their Professional Enhancement Programme from the program commencement till their placements so that they can find the right job.
Hence, For students who have difficulty in attending regular classes can opt for this distance education system. Now if you have done graduation you can pursue your post-graduation degree through correspondence only.
After globalization, there is a huge need for brilliant managers and corporate leaders in big organizations. These days Lovely professional university distance MBA program is helpful to cater to this need. Sometimes, because of any reason if you are unable to join a regular college then you can opt to join courses in distance education via L.P.U.
Today, there are many colleges in India that are providing excellent education and learning resources but L.P.U is ranked no.1 in providing distance education. Distance education is flexible and affordable hence, it is the best option to complete your incomplete education.
Lovely Professional University is one of the best institutions in providing distance education and also provides placements for its students. Moreover, It has an award-winning e-learning center and It offers a well-articulated MBA program. Lovely professional university distance MBA program is enriched with cutting edge curriculum to make excellent world-class business leaders and managers.
Lovely professional university distance education MBA is there for you, to fulfill your wish to become a future business leader or a manager. Now upgrade your skills through an MBA program that will help you build self-confidence, skills, and required knowledge to become successful in your professional life, the MBA degree must help you.
You can select from these seven specializations offered by LPUDE.
These specializations are below mentioned. Choose accordingly
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Retail Management
Required Documents to enroll in LPDU for admission process.
- The student should attach self-attested and attested by Gazetted/Notary Officer for registration process.
- The student can also submit any other appropriate authority as prescribed by the university with a seal. Required mandatory documents are listed below,which have to be submitted in university.
- A copy of Matric or equivalent certificate . It is submitted as the DOB of the student.
- The university also needs Copies of marksheets of class 10th, 12th and Graduation to check your previous education.
- The student has to submit Copy of the proof of residence . He\she can submit any identity proof out of these documents.
- Voter Identity Card
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Bank Account Statement
- For the verification process a copy of a document bearing the applicant’s signature .
A valid Undertaking document by the applicant needed. It is required in the case of the below-mentioned cases.
- pending result
- Result awaited
- The valid Undertaking document for Gap Period is required by the university. If the applicant is applying after a gap in his/ her studies then they need to submit.
The applicant has to submit Two passport-size photos as identity proof.