IndusInd Bank offers you a personal loan to meet your financial needs without disturbing your savings. And its application process is easy, you can get an IndusInd Personal Loan at the comfort of your home. Just visit the IndusInd Bank website and apply online. Read this page and know how it is done.
Know How to do Indusind Personal Loan Apply Online
For the online application, you need to follow the instructions shown below –
- Visit the official website of IndusInd Bank
- Go to ‘products’ and select ‘loans’
- Click on ‘personal loan’
- Now, you’ll be redirected to a new page wherein you’ll see the ‘Apply Now’ option
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Now, the application form will appear on your screen
- Enter the first and last name as per PAN, as well as your email ID, mobile number, current pincode
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Click on the ‘verify mobile number’ button
- You’ll receive an OTP on your mobile, enter the same and check out the loan offers
- Choose a loan offer and get to the next step
- Provide your income and bank details
- Upload KYC or income documents
- Click on ‘submit’
- Now, wait for the money to get disbursed to your account
Once you submit the IndusInd Personal Loan application form and the required documents, the same will be approved and disbursed within a few hours in case all details are correct and are verified in real time. Otherwise, this may take a few days (1-2 days). Your loan approval is done at the sole discretion of the IndusInd Bank.
Note – The money will be disbursed only if the loan is approved.
Indusind Personal Loan Apply Offline
If you’re not comfortable with the online procedure and don’t know much about the online processing, visit the IndusInd Bank branch and apply for the loan offline. The personal loan application offline process is simple, you just need to ask the bank representative about the loan, he/she will tell you about the products and provide you with an application form. Fill in the application and submit it along with the documents mentioned below.
Documents Required for the Indusind Personal Loan Apply
Before going forward with the Indusind Personal Loan Apply procedure, do check whether you have all the required documents. Check out the list below –
- Duly filled loan application form with passport size photograph of the applicant
- ID proof such as Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, etc.
- Residence and signature proof
- Latest three months salary slip
- Form 16
- ITR Report for last three years
Am I Eligible for an Indusind Personal Loan?
Yes, you can borrow a personal loan from Indusind Bank as long as you meet the below requirements.
If you’re a salaried applicant –
- Your age should be at least 21 years and not more than 60 years.
- Your net monthly income should be at least INR 25,000
- You should have a total work experience of two years including one year in the current organization.
If you’re self-employed
- To borrow IndusInd Personal Loan, your age should be between 25 and 65 years
- Annual income should be at least INR 4.8 Lakh after tax payments
- Must have at least five years of experience
Upon meeting the above criteria, your loan application will be processed. For this, the bank will charge 2% of the loan amount. And the same will be reduced from your loan amount at the time of disbursal.
Why Choose Indusind Personal Loan?
This is because IndusInd Bank provides a loan up to INR 15 Lakh at an IndusInd Personal Loan Interest rate of 10.49% onwards. And the bank offers you a flexible repayment tenure of 12 to 60 months. So, you can meet your financial needs such as marriage expenses, education, etc. and pay for the same in equated monthly instalments.